A Mode Built Full Remodel
Turn your house into a forever home
You likely have a list of spaces in your home that you want to change to better suit the life you live now and into the future. Working with Mode Built on your full-home remodel means we’ll be there for you every step of the way, from mapping out a plan to tackle that list within your budget and timelines, to keeping you informed throughout the renovation with our accessible staff and transparent Client Project Software. Let’s make your house new for you.
We contracted Mode for a total condo renovation – a relatively big project touching every part of our place. Flooring, counters, cabinets, railings, ceiling, plumbing, fixtures, and some minor structural changes on top. I’d definitely recommend Mode for any projects – big or small – you come across. They were amazing at every step and we would happily use them again if we ever needed more work done in our place.– Aiden Hailes, Mode Built Client
Questions? We have answers.
Full home remodeling FAQ
We know it’s a lot to get into. It’s hard to know where to start. We’ve provided the answers to some common questions about our full-home remodeling services. Have a question we didn’t cover? No problem, just give us a call!
First, we know how important family time is so we’ll never been in your space during evenings or weekends. Here’s what you can expect to happen when you decide to work with us.
- A team member will come to the house for an initial site visit to take accurate measurements and get a sense of your project goals.
- We’ll generate your free estimate based on the square footage of the space and your renovation ideas. We’ll also take this time to thoroughly answer all of your questions to make sure you’re comfortable with all aspects of the project. We understand how important it is to trust your contractor.
- If you want to move forward we’ll finalize the quote after making detailed design decisions with you (flooring, cabinetry, paint, lighting, etc). We understand how stressful it can be to have initial and final cost estimates that vary significantly, so we aim to give as accurate an initial quote as possible.
- Once the contract is signed, Mode Built obtains all the necessary permits for the job.
- A start date is agreed upon, and Shaun and the team get to work! We work 8am to 5pm, and a home owner never has to be home while we are there, as we have an electronic lock on each front door.
We have a two-year warranty on materials and labor that starts from the end of a project and covers defects in materials and/or the outcome of improper installation. However, by aligning ourselves from the start with high quality tradespeople and materials, we aim to significantly reduce any need for warranty service. All projects are built to Alberta Building Code only after the proper permits have been obtained.
Mode Built has a preferred network of professionals including Architects, Engineers, and Interior Designers that are fully aligned with our commitment to providing work at the highest level.
If you, however, have a professional that you would like to use that we are not currently networked with, we would happily bring them into the mix so long as they operate under that same core values and principles as our immediate team.
During the site orientation with the Mode Built Team, we will discuss all of the details pertaining to your home including access door, area’s that are off-limits, pet’s in the home and how to handle them appropriately, and so on.
Our team does what we can to minimize disruption and accommodate your family’s needs, including working set hours during the day and even scheduling loud work around the kids’ nap time (true story!)
Home renovations can be a stressful experience, so our team is focused on making the experience as positive as possible for you and your family.
Work with us
Ready for an estimate on your space?
Fill out this form and a member of our team will be in touch to schedule a home visit.