A Mode Built Bathroom
Make your old bathroom new.
Whether you’re looking for a simple upgrade, basement renovation, or an entire remodel, your old bathroom is just waiting to become that personal sanctuary that you’ve been dreaming of. When you work with Mode Built on your bathroom, you’ll notice just how much we focus on making it a positive experience by minimizing disruptions to you and your family and accommodating your needs wherever possible. That’s because we believe the renovation experience should be almost as peaceful as soaking in your new spa-like bathroom once the work is done.
Design + layout
Sinks + vanities
Tiles + flooring
Tubs + showers
The staff were polite, patient, friendly to us all, including our cats; careful not to dirty our carpet and floors; and so accommodating of changes to the plan. Everything was done well. We love our new space!– Roberta Lapointe, Mode Built Client
Questions? We have answers.
Bathroom Renovations FAQ
We know it’s a lot to get into. It’s hard to know where to start. We’ve provided the answers to some common questions about our bathroom remodeling services. Have a question we didn’t cover? No problem, just give us a call!
You can dramatically improve the look of your bathroom by updating key fixtures like lights, faucets, sinks, and mirrors without spending a fortune. High-efficiency faucets and shower heads can also help you to continue saving money down the road.
Bathroom Remodeling costs will range based on the size of the space and the type of finishes (flooring, cabinetry, lighting, fixtures, etc) the homeowner chooses. Contact us to schedule an estimate for your project.
First, we know how important family time is so we’ll never been in your space during evenings or weekends. Here’s what you can expect to happen when you decide to work with us.
- A team member will come to the house for an initial site visit to take accurate measurements and get a sense of your project goals.
- We’ll generate your free estimate based on the square footage of the space and your renovation ideas. We’ll also take this time to thoroughly answer all of your questions to make sure you’re comfortable with all aspects of the project. We understand how important it is to trust your contractor.
- If you want to move forward we’ll finalize the quote after making detailed design decisions with you (flooring, cabinetry, paint, lighting, etc). We understand how stressful it can be to have initial and final cost estimates that vary significantly, so we aim to give as accurate an initial quote as possible.
- Once the contract is signed, Mode Built obtains all the necessary permits for the job.
- A start date is agreed upon, and Shaun and the team get to work! We work 8am to 5pm, and a home owner never has to be home while we are there, as we have an electronic lock on each front door.
Timelines will vary based on the scope of your project. A typical Bathroom Remodel will take between 4 – 6 weeks.
We have a two-year warranty on materials and labor that starts from the end of a project and covers defects in materials and/or the outcome of improper installation. However, by aligning ourselves from the start with high quality tradespeople and materials, we aim to significantly reduce any need for warranty service. All projects are built to Alberta Building Code only after the proper permits have been obtained.
Work with us
Ready for an estimate on your space?
Fill out this form and a member of our team will be in touch to schedule a home visit.